Thursday 29 July 2010

Cygnar Army List (or the stuff I have to paint first)

Well, I can safely say the best way to build a… less than effective army (for any system), is to go for the models you like best first. So I’ve done exactly that with Warmachine. To stop me getting distracted, my wife has told me (in no uncertain terms) that I am not to even think about Hordes until this lot is painted. Seems fair enough.

So here’s my first 25 point Cygnar army list, based around warcaster Nemo. The approximate plan is to shot or zap anyone soft and squishy; and supercharge the warjacks to hit anyone harder on the head with a big pointy stick (pointy sticks are good). However to main objective is to learn how the game works before diving in with both feet.

I hope it works although I’m fully expecting it not to…cygnar2

The Professors  
Commander Adept Nemo (6)
- Centurion Heavy Warjack 9
- Thorn Light Warjack 8
- Squire Warcaster Attachment 2
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team 4
Journeyman Warcaster 3
3 Stormsmith Stormcallers 3
Stormsmith Warcaster 2
  25

In addition to this lot, I’m also working on some Warhammer scenery, minus the frilly bits. This will quite acceptable as Warmachine (or generic fantasy) scenery.

Just need to find some time to paint now…

No comments:

Post a Comment