Tuesday 3 August 2010

The Big Blue Guy

Well, my first Warmachine model is finally finished. I’ve tried a couple of new techniques on here including the non-metallic gold (instructions can be found here), glowy spell rune effect, and the arcane energy effect (completely copied from the Cygnar Faction Book).

Anyway, here it is…

 centurion front centurion side

Just to burst my bubble, my better half just shrugged her shoulders, and described him as a big blue guy. Still, this Centurion is done so that just leaves a huge pile of other stuff to paint. Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. Nah it's a light jack so its only a small blue guy :)
    looking good, looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan. The light jack is still in the blister as is the mini jack. Slowly moving in the right direction. Hopefully the REALLY big jack will arrive in the next few days... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you Kerry! ;) All this Warmachine chat has got me to try it out at Triple Helix and I enjoyed it enough to buy my first starter force...... no poncy Cygnar for me though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blame Dan. I have. Slowly corrupting OJ as well (insert evil laugher).

    ReplyDelete