Wednesday 17 March 2010

Test Figure (version 2)


Here's the second test Dire Avenger. I'm much happier with this colour scheme. Although is does not look like it in this photo, the bodysuit is much lighter (I'm now using Tau Ochre) and fits better with the desert background for these guys.
One of the things I do when painting a new army is put together a test card with all the colours I'm using and any mixes used. This way I can recreate the style and scheme even after a break from painting. So this is one of my next jobs.
However before I get too enthralled painting pixies, I've got to paint Commander Dante for my Blood Angels (successor chapter) in time for A Small Matter of Honour in May. Having seen the Blood Angels codex recently, these guys may be quite rude...

No comments:

Post a Comment